Friday, January 30, 2009

Playing For Change: Song Around the World "Don't Worry"

This song says uh
no matter WHO you are
no matter where you go
in your life - at some point
you gonna need somebody to stand by you

oh yeah, oh my darlin'
stand by me

no matter who you ARE
matter where you go
in life...
you goin' need somebody
to stand by you

no matter how much MONEY you got
or the friends you got -
you goin' need
somebody
to stand by you



When the night
has come
And the land is dark
And that moon is the only light we'll see
No. I won't be afraid,
no I won't shed one tear
Just as long as you stand by me
and darlin', darlin' stand by me
Oh stand by me,
Oh stand,stand by me

When sky that we look upon
Should she tumble and fall
And the mountains they should crumble into the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry,
no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So darlin', darlin', stand by me,
oh stand by me
Please stand
please stand by me,
stand by me, and dalin' darlin' stand by me-e, yeah

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me,
oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

1 comment:

I'm a doctor said...

no hay nada como una buena canción para acompañarte un rato en una tarde de domingo,

un saludo!